Egypt coroner says E. coli led to deaths of British couple – Yahoo News

Thumbnail for 454928
Yahoo News
Cairo (AFP) – A British couple who passed away on holiday in Egypt last month died from the effects of an E. coli infection, an Egyptian coroner’s report said Wednesday. John Cooper, 69, died on August 21 “because of severe intestinal catarrh that
Egypt prosecutor says e-coli was factor in deaths of British touristsReuters
E. coli ’caused Egypt hotel couple’s deaths’BBC News
Tests show E coli killed British tourist couple, says Egypt prosecutorThe Guardian
Belfast TelegraphWashington PostScottish Daily RecordExpress.co.uk
all 89 news articles

Be the first to comment on "Egypt coroner says E. coli led to deaths of British couple – Yahoo News"

Leave a comment