Egypt coroner says E. coli led to deaths of British couple – Yahoo News

Thumbnail for 454917
Yahoo News
A British couple who died on holiday in Egypt last month succumbed to the effects of an E. coli infection, an Egyptian coroner’s report said Wednesday. John Cooper, 69, died on August 21 “because of severe intestinal catarrh that resulted from E. coli
E. coli ’caused Egypt hotel couple’s deaths’BBC News
Egypt prosecutor says e-coli was cause in deaths of British touristsReuters
Tests show E coli killed British tourist couple, says Egypt prosecutorThe Guardian
Sky NewsSFGateScottish Daily RecordThe Independent
all 80 news articles

Be the first to comment on "Egypt coroner says E. coli led to deaths of British couple – Yahoo News"

Leave a comment