E. coli killed British couple found dead in Egypt hotel, officials say – Fox News

Thumbnail for 454999
Fox News
A British couple found dead at an Egyptian resort hotel in late March died after contracting the bacteria E. coli, officials said Wednesday. John Cooper, 69, and his wife Susan, 63, were found dead while on vacation at the Steigenberger Aqua Magic
Egypt Says E.coli Caused the Death of 2 British TouristsU.S. News & World Report
Egypt prosecutor says e-coli was factor in deaths of British touristsReuters
UK Tourists Died of Illness Triggered by E. Coli, Egypt SaysBloomberg
BBC NewsMirror.co.ukNewserBelfast Telegraph
all 100 news articles

Be the first to comment on "E. coli killed British couple found dead in Egypt hotel, officials say – Fox News"

Leave a comment